Friday, July 5, 2013

Living My Fashion Passion!

Over the past 3 months I have been planning a Style/Shopping party for the Polyvore website... and I loved every moment of it. Now that I have reached the climax of planning, speaking to sponsors and vendors, I have come to the conclusion that this is my destiny! Everyday I lived and breathed fashion and have never felt so alive!  If I am not working as a professor at the University, I am shopping, planning style parties, looking for the next great fashion discovery or giving advice, about fashion and style to my friends. I am beginning a journey that I am both excited about and intimidated by...I am quitting my job and devoting my life to this next venture! I will be blogging about my every step in the journey to become a style party planner. I know that some people may think that I am crazy and have totally lost my mind. However, I know that all of the fashionistas out there totally relate to my decision. Wish me luck everyone...the journey starts now!

No comments:

Post a Comment